Fort Smith Hypnosis
Hypnosis for diabetes
· Compliance – In many cases, the patient is non-compliant to his doctor’s plan for a healthier lifestyle. With hypnosis and self-hypnosis techniques, we can tap directly into the subconscious mind and reprogram the patient’s thought process to follow the doctor’s orders. The patient begins to eat better, exercise more, lose weight and ultimately get in control of his diabetes.
- · Less Stress and More Relaxation – Controlling anxiety and stress is important in managing diabetes. Hypnosis is one of the best ways to reduce stress and increase relaxation. In fact, hypnosis is nothing more than a very deep state of relaxation, and relaxation plays an integral role in better health.
- · Mind Games with The Pancreas – Under hypnosis, the therapist can tap the subconscious and offer suggestions for the body to produce the proper levels of insulin. This might not work for everyone, but the power of the mind has the ability to heal many common ailments and diseases in the human body. Similar strategies have been used to help mothers produce breast milk, or to alleviate pain and allow mothers to have a natural childbirth, for example.
- · Reduces Depression and Emotional Eating – Studies show that people with diabetes are at an increased risk for depression, which can lead to emotional eating and make it more difficult to manage insulin levels. Hypnosis can increase self-confidence, improve the quality of sleep and improve the belief about a brighter future, thereby reducing depression and emotional eating and helping the patient control his diabetes and overall mental health.
- · Breaks The Cycle of Bad Habits – Hypnosis can reverse the cycle of habitual negative behaviors that lead to diabetes like overeating, snacking on sweets, being dormant and more. The power of suggestion and visualization can eliminate destructive habits and literally reprogram the subconscious to want to make better and healthier choices.
- Terry Everson Fort Smith Hypnosis www.fortsmithhypnosis.com